The above position is vacant at Hermanstad, reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is maintaining effective branch security and ensuring that standard security operating procedures are adhered to by all relevant staff.
- Grade 12
- Drivers License
- PDP License
- PSIRA Grade and CIT
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Responsible and Accountable for effective Branch Security
- Reports and Registers
- Implement and Evaluate Security Operating Procedure
- Control and maintenance of equipment
- Management and Supervision of Security Staff
- Health and Safety
- Vehicle Security Checks
- Branch Vault Limits
- Awareness of the market
- Delivering strategy
- Driving change
- Leading People
- Delivering Performance
- Working with Complexity
- Managing Professionally
- Customer thinking
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Computer literate – ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Strong risk management and investigations skills
- Report writing skills
- South African security legislation
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.