Closing Date 10 January 2021
Controller x 1
Reporting to the CIT General Manager
The above position is vacant at Fidelity CIT Vryheid – reporting to the CIT Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to control and ensure the smooth running of all CIT schedules.
- Grade 12, Matric
- Minimum of 1year experience as a CIT controller
- 3 years’ experience in the CIT environment
- Computer literate
- No criminal record.
- PSIRA registered with a Grade C
- Must be fully bilingual
Key Performance Areas (not totally inclusive)
- Regular communication with vehicles
- Monitoring vehicle on tracking system
- Report writing skills
- Ensure security and manage staff
- Planning of routes and schedules
- Communication with clients and sorting out their queries
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Assertive skills
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must be highly driven and able to work on his/ her own
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s to KagisoM@fidelity-services.com before close of business 10 January 2021
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.