A vacancy exists for a Crewman stationed at our Welkom branch office, The position will report to the Branch Manager.
- Matric certificate
- Fully bilingual
- Grade C PSIRA certificate and registered Good communication and reporting skills
- Clean criminal and disciplinary record
- Firearm (9mm / rifle / shotgun) competency certificate
- Issuing and receiving controlled items
- Must undergo a Polygraph test
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Receiving, sorting and distributing consignments
- Ensuring that safety measured are in place at all times
- Must be willing to assist with other duties t management request Willing to undergo training
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Pressure Tolerant
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work in high stress environ ent and under pressure Must be able to work flexi hours
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate