FCS Klerksdorp Branch
Reporting to the Branch Manager
The above positions are vacant at the Fidelity Cash Solutions Klerksdorp Branch, reporting to the Branch Manager.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. report mechanical faults, refuelling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle etc.
- Driving of the CPS vehicle
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Assist with the crew in loading and unloading of consignment
- Maintain radio contact with base
- Carryout Security drills and maintain security awareness
- Take preventive actions towards any suspicious activity
- Liaise with clients and all staff and specifically Management
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- Code 10 Drivers licence (C1)
- Public Drivers Permit
- Must be accredited by SIRA with at least a Grade C
- Trained in handgun, shotgun and rifle will be an advantage
- Preferably completed a CIT Training
- Has preferably completed an Advance Driving Course
- Be prepared to work regular overtime
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the security industry or similar role
- A minimum of two years driving experience
- No criminal records
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numeric skills
- Attention to details
- Good verbal and language abilities
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.