A vacancy exists for a CIT Driver stationed at our Welkom branch office, The position will report to the Branch Manager.
- Matric certificate
- Fully bilingual
- Grade C PSIRA certificate and registered Good communication and reporting skills
- Clean criminal and disciplinary record
- Firearm (9mm / rifle / shotgun) competency certificate
- Must undergo a Polygraph test
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. report mechanical faults, refuelling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle etc.
- Driving of the CPS vehicle
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Assist with the crew in loading and unloading of consignment
- Maintain radio contact with base
- Carryout Security drills and maintain security awareness
- Take preventive actions towards any suspicious activity
- Liaise with clients and all staff and specifically Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Pressure Tolerant
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to work in high stress environment and under pressure Must be able to work flexi hours
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate