- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 Certificate.
- Registered Grade C PSIRA Certificate.
- MS Office computer literacy (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Have knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the specific working area.
- Be proficient in MS Office programs.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- The processing centre representative will receive the containers in accordance with their internal policies and procedures pertaining to the acceptance of cash containers from a third party and under the necessary camera surveillance.
- Special care must be exercised to ensure that: The container and seal number correspond. Ensure that the clients’ containers remain together. The automated deposit slip is present. The above corresponds to the paperwork received from the CIT company representative. The container and seals agree and were not tampered with.
- Taking in or handing over of containers from or to CIT Box room.
- Physical counting of money.
- Handling of all relevant documentation.
- Balancing of money.
- Bulking of money.
- Handing over Bulk money to CIT Box room.
- Sealing of containers before handing over to CIT Box room.
- Cleaning of Cash Centre (No cleaners or any unauthorized personnel are allowed in the cash centre).
- Conduct a proper, accurate and efficient count / teller function
- Verification of Customer Deposits (Cash & Other)
- Accuracy of client information
- Cash not to be left unattended (i.e. Lunch hours)
- Differences in customer deposits / Uncashing (Call on supervisor for double check).
- Report to Supervisor if no client deposit slip / documentation received with the deposit
- Correct handling and use of currency counting equipment
- Undertake other cash related duties as directed by the Count House Supervisor / Cash Processing Supervisor and / or Branch Manager.
- Assist in Treasury area.
- Statistical information gathering.
- Responsible for controlled stationary in position
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be a team player.
- Must be honest and reliable, and of good health.
- Willing to work long hours/overtime due to job requirements.
- Good interaction skills
- Portray a professional image.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Good writing & reporting skills.
Excellent time management
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 19 April 2021 to the below email.
Email Address: KwenziZ@fidelity-services.com
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.