Centurus Tyger Valley – Tyger Valley Pre-Preparatory
Reporting to: The Principal
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate.
- Must have experience working with young children in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of a Classroom Assistant.
- To uphold the ethos of the school;
- To prepare the children holistically for the next grade;
- To assist them in school readiness;
- Continuous assessment throughout the year that can be communicated to parents through interviews and written reports;
- To work effectively together as a team towards the success of the school;
- To follow a well-designed daily programme;
- To participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- To integrate all learning activities through the active involvement of the child;
- To uphold the informal teaching style by learning though play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent rapport with small children.
||Independent Institute of Education Pty LTD ADvTECH
|Advert Start Date:
||Advert End Date:
||Required Commencement date: