Overall Purpose of the Job: The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated cleaning solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated cleaning solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Cleaning offering but also the Group’s offering.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- Senior Sales experience in cleaning industry essential
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Securing profitable new business.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all cleaning requirements
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Planning, budgeting, coordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary site plants and or any other addendum’s to be attached
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order to maximize growth within a specific market.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone skills
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.