Reporting to: Group Transport Manager
Overall Purpose of the job:
We currently have a vacancy for an Filing Clerk who will be responsible to assist with all filing and admin duties as required at the Fleet Department – Helderkruin Head Office.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Passed Grade 12
- Clear Criminal record
- Computer literate – Excel (essential)
- SAP Experience
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- General Administration for the department
- Creating of Purchase Orders and Obtaining relevant approvals, if and when required
- Provide telephonic support for the department
- Filling and electronic filing.
- Must be able to follow procedures/instructions
- Good communication, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work independently and with own initiative
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. E and OE.