Fidelity Cash Solutions Durban
1 X CLO
Reporting to Cash entre Manager / Regional CLO
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Durban answering directly to the Cash entre Manager / Regional CLO
The following tasks and ensure timeous feedback to clients and Head Office.
- Clear criminal record
- Matric certificate with Mathematics and accounting.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Previous supervisory experience is an advantage
- General office administration will also be an advantage
- Willing to work long hours due to job requirements
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Staff productivity report
- Accuracy of client information
- Accurate timeously completion of work
- Ensure all incidents reports sent to clients
- Investigate all variances
- Day to Day Client Queries
- Consumables Control / stock counts
- Bulk deposits verification against bank reports
- Ensuring video footage is saved daily
- General filling of documentation
- Pay queries / payroll related functions where needed
- Adhoc Task given by Manager
Other personality attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must be self- motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Customer focus
- Team work
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 19/02/2021 to Elecia Newton EleciaN@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE