Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
• Attend to all customer complaints
• Give accurate and timeous feedback to clients on complaints received
• Advising clients of ETA’s, possible late comings and possibly no service
• Answering the phone and taking messages
• Keeping client data base updated at all time
• Assist the control room with monitoring trucks/taking data etc. if and when required
• Perform any ad-hoc duties if and when required
• Maintaining all documentation and administration duties
• Clear criminal record
• PSIRA registered grade C
• Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel; and Outlook.
• Previous CIT control room experience (at least 2 years) is advantageous
• Knowledge of the CIT clients is advantageous
• Willing to work overtime
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Personality Attributes:
• Must be honest and reliable
• Must have excellent verbal and language abilities
• Must be able to communicate via email to clients
• Must be self- motivated
• Pay attention to detail
• Customer service and relations
• Ability to work without supervision
• Communication skills
• Customer focus
• Team work
• Problem solving
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.