We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who will be involved in the day-to-day activities in cloud management.
In this role you will be required to:
- Ensure the level of fault tolerance based on business needs
- Monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes
- Monitor performance and availability of the applications on the AWS and/or Azure platform
- Identify potential issues on the given application deployment
- Provision cloud resources and manage implementation automation
- Identifying the performance of bottlenecks and implementing the remedies
- Manage disaster recovery processes and procedures for backups
- Implement and manage security policies
- Ensure access controls and data integrity while using the AWS platform
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems in AWS and/or Azure.
- Work closely with Cloud DevOps Engineering to build environments using automation and configuration management tools.
- AWS or Azure SysOps Certification required
- Operating System – Windows, Linux experience
- Database – SQL Server, MySQL / pgSQL experience
- Infrastructure-as-Code – Hashicorp suite
- Working knowledge of Shell/Bash scripts
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Good knowledge of networking