Commercial/Civil Litigation Attorney
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A legal practice situated in the V & A Waterfront Cape Town requires the professional services of
a qualified commercial/civil litigation attorney to head up its new offices in Paarl.
- Prepare Pleadings, Notices, Appearances in Court.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of Commercial agreements.
- Must have a proven background and understanding of Commercial Law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum five years experience.
- LLB degree.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans.
Posted on 24 Nov 2021, Closing date 22 Jan 2022
Apply by email