Education: Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or similar
Experience and understanding of Digital platforms
Five years’+ experience in customer centric role
Main responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Linkedin, etc
- Must possess exceptional writing skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to co-ordinate multiple projects
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Assist with all facets of marketing/public relations/communication drives
- Provide support and co-ordinate:
- Ability to co-ordinate and type minutes of all adhoc meetings as required
- Co-ordination of all events
- Co-ordinate, arrange, support and carry out full function for all training
- website maintenance and update,
- social media input, maintenance and update,
- Pro-active liaison with external designers – website, newsletters, etc.
Negotiable related to experience.
If you have the relevant qualifications, excellent communication skills, knowledge and experience in digital platforms and a pro-active approach to your work, apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV with traceable references to email@example.com
Should you not have received a notice to interview from us by 10 March 2021, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of South Africa.
Personal Care Industry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral,
- Customer centric,
- Dedication and commitment
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Timely execution skills,
- Understanding of how an NPO operate
Posted on 01 Mar 11:16