gold Youth Development Agency:Communication & Training Support Intern
gold Youth Development Agency
gold youth Development Agency is a dynamic nonprofit organisation contributing towards measurable outcomes in education, social behaviour change and job creation amongst grassroots youth across priority communities in Southern Africa.
gold youth Development Agency seeks to appoint a Communication & Training Support Intern to be based in Cape Town.
- Computer skills – MS Office
- Planning and task management
- Good administration skills
- Ability to plan, organise and execute logistics
- Report writing
- People management skills
- Proofreading and good English Language skills
- Social media skills: writing posts, replying to comments, uploading correct image sizes
- Research skills: able to read widely on a topic and summarize relevant information
- Attention to detail
- (Not essential but nice to have): WordPress knowledge: able to maintain website
- (Not essential but nice to have): Photography/videography skills
- (Not essential but nice to have): Graphic Design/Adobe Suite skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage
- Adaptability and flexibility to accommodate change
- Passionate about youth and social change
- Must be under 29 years of age. (YES 4 Youth requirement)
- Must have NOT been an intern with the YES 4 Youth programme before.
- Must be able to start immediately and commit for 12 months.
For more info on gold Youth Development Agency: www.goldyouth.org
Please email a 2 page CV and half page letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon 19 February 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
For more about gold Youth Development Agency, refer to www.goldyouth.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies