Revenue Cycle Management
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Health Care Provider
INTERCARE IS HIRING !
DEBTORS COMMUNICATIONS CLERK : CORPORATE SERVICES
Intercare Corporate Services situated in Lynnwood, Pretoria, seeks to recruit a Debtors Communications Clerk. The focus of this position will be to handle debtors’ administration tasks relating to medical aid claims in order to minimize debtor’s days in a client friendly, yet effective manner.
- Monthly planning of all patient communication to RCM management
- Compiling of correct ages to compile SMS notification lists, ensuring that all credits are considered, and credits are reported for allocation if necessary.
- Ensure medical aid website and Health ID registrations are completed as part of the new practice registration process.
- Ensure compliance of medical aid agreements between practices and funders.
- Ensure the tariffs agreed upon in the contracts are communicated and correctly loaded onto the PMA system.
- Assist with tariff updates, linking and testing as and when required.
- Timeous and professional answering and resolving of all patient emails and queries.
- Reporting of all complaints.
- Grade 12 or Finance related qualification
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a healthcare debtor’s environment
- Understanding of Medical Accounts and Medical Aids
- Knowledge of the AS400 / GoodX system will be advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to tackle multiple tasks
- Customer service orientation and team player
- Financial and business acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
CLOSING DATE: 31 December 2020
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.