We’re a movement that aims to make education more accessible to more people, more often. We believe that everyone has a unique talent but there is a certain shortage of opportunities for them to explore these talents. We strive to create opportunities so that everyone, no matter who they are – can flourish in their career fields. We are about inclusion and diversity.
Do you believe in our mission? Are you a purpose before profit kinda person? Can you embrace our mission and vision to the fullest? If so, we’re looking for a Communications Officer to join our team for three months to start but with the absolute hope of joining us forever.
We as an organization will only fully be able to serve our community if we communicate and understand the needs of our members in a way that benefits both parties. We are looking for a candidate who is relatable to the South African youth and can communicate through the use of a diverse and inclusive dialect.
We are really busy, growing quickly, and committed to giving you an opportunity to build a career in a purpose-driven company. We will give you all the necessary tools to be great, we don’t want clock watches but people who will go the extra mile to help us change the world.
What’s in for you:
- You will work with a young, vibrant and dedicated team who work every day towards changing the world through education.
- You’ll contribute to meaningful campaigns that enable young South Africans to get access to education and employment opportunities.
- You’ll learn first-hand what goes into running a tech start-up in South Africa.
- You’ll get exposure and experience in almost every division of the company.
- You’ll be constantly learning in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment.
- Write all of our social media copy for all of our opportunities
- Build audiences and send emails through our CRM system
- Send adhoc emails on a daily basis
- Respond to any queries our community might have
- Work with Jaryd on writing our weekly emails
- Write all of our case studies
- Check and write copy for all of our partner campaigns