Reporting to: Regional CDM
Location: Western Cape: Cape Town
Overall Purpose of the Job: Manage Regional Social Media content.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Senior Certificate.
- Relevant Diploma.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good written and verbal command of English.
- Sourcing up to date content for the community/area on specific social platforms i.e. Facebook and WhatsApp – community control rooms, security tips, events etc.
- Profiling the community control rooms on social platforms.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with external influencers to share content on relevant platforms.
- Customer service experience in dealing with social media community and complaints – online and offline.
- On the scene reporting of events in the community to relevant social platforms.
- Ensuring all content created is aligned and shared with Group Marketing.
- Adhering to all social media best practices and aligned to Group Marketing.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors.
- Work in a matrix environment working with various stakeholder i.e. Branch Managers, District Managers.
- Entrench yourself in the communities to build on relationships, must be pro-active in the community.
Competencies (Technical & Behavioural):
- Good written command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (MS Office, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint).
- Travel requirement: Yes.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit.
Historically disadvantaged candidates and black female candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful