OTASA: COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
The Occupational Therapy Association of South Africa
OTASA’s main goal is to further the practice of Occupational Therapy, and we take pride in representing the profession and all occupational therapy professionals (OTs, Students and OTAs and OTTs
The Occupational Therapy Association of South Africa (OTASA) based in Hatfield, Pretoria has a vacancy for a full-time Compliance Administrator.
Start date: 10 January 2022
Salary:R 251 550 CTC per annum
The Compliance Administrator key duties will be:
- organisational governance and fundraising support
- administrative support to the OTASA Professional Body
- compliance training/inductions/workshops etc. administration within the Association
- POPIA compliance across the Association
- meeting and minutes administration to the EXCO, Standing Committees & Branches
- maintaining the OTASA repository filing system and electronic filing systems (one-drive, Konsoleh webmail etc).
Qualifications and Experience:
- NPO compliance and governance experience with knowledge of applicable legislation and its requirements
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Relevant Administration qualification/s with minimum 3 years’ experience in health, education,social development NGO environment
- Willingness to work outside of standard office hours when required
- Fluency in at least two of the official South African languages
- Valid (Code B) driver’s license
- Ability to work in fast paced environments, well organised, highly motivated and meet deadlines
Applications must include:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copies of tertiary qualifications
- Detailed CV with 2 contactable references
Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview and will be required to do a competence test.
If you have not had any response in two weeks after the closing date, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal