Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities for X6 Compliance Assessors to be based at our Umhlanga Office in Durban. This position is responsible for assessing customer FICA documents and updating customer accounts and statuses in line with documents received via various channels, i.e. email, FICA Self-service, mobile scans, etc. As well as assess the work done by the FICA Team.
- 6 Months experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Computer Literate.
- Knowledge of the Excel Spreadsheet.
- Data Capturing experience.
- Assessing account accuracy and rectifying errors in accordance with FICA requirements.
- Accurately update customer accounts allocated from the compliance reports.
- Verifying the accuracy of FICA information on SYX against supporting documents attached on the system.
- Review supporting FICA documents to ensure they are compliant and Sign Up bonuses are allocated accordingly.
- Ensuring the account statuses are changed in line with the assessment findings.
- Ensure the accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly reporting statistics.
- Compiling a daily report on all accounts assigned for auditing purposes and reporting on any discrepancies found.
- Identify active accounts that have outstanding documents and attach the relevant documents to ensure compliance.
- Consistently achieve the set daily, weekly, monthly productive and quality targets.
- Carry out additional ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the business.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.