Overall Purpose of the job:
The Compliance clerk is responsible for overseeing, processing and distributing compliance documentation to ensure the organisation adheres to relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Diploma or relevant certificate in Procurement or Supply Chain
- SAP Experience
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Maintain a proper vendor list and ensure all of them meet the Fidelity policies.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Comply with the Fidelity Anti-Corruption and Bribery Policy in all dealings.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance, according to an appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA), on a continuous basis.
- Maintain the service level agreements in order to properly evaluate the performance of suppliers, and to report on this on a regular basis.
- Payment terms negotiation, optimisation and management.
- Ensure achievement of the agreed BEE targets.
- Facilitate and review progress against the BEE commitments.
- Provide advice to senior management and other stakeholders on BEE requirements and changes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation eg. BBBEE codes/ Act.
- Ability to interpret BEE, associated legislations and codes.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Responsible for Rating preparation, updating of procurement/ supplier listing and ensuring the BEE verified suppliers are used. Monitoring and improving the BEE credentials.
- Data analysis and identification of cost saving measures.
- Verifying, analysing and auditing the rebates reimbursed clients.
- Assist in the preparation of rebate reports.
- Maintain all settlement vendors.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Computer literate – ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Problem Solving
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.