PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for exceptional graduate to assist and learn compliance management within the Internal Audit Department.
Responsible for assisting Internal Audit Department with regulatory compliance management it whilst empowering themselves with necessary compliance skills and knowledge..
- Accountable for ensuring deadlines are met and work meet the required standard
- Monitor the quality of own work and compile report(s) where necessary
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by respective line management
- Assists where needed
- Provide general support and assistance to Risk and Compliance Officer
Essential requirements of the post
- Matric Certificate with a Diploma or Degree in one of the following fields: –
(Law or Compliance related qualification)
- The candidate must have the ability to take direction, pay attention to details and work independently as well as in a team setting
- Computer Literacy
- Filing Systems knowledge
- Numeracy Skills
- Basic Report writing
Remuneration Grade: (Stipend Salary will be paid)
Applications accompanied by a comprehensive WORD/ PDF format CV must be forwarded to the website before the closing date.
Should you not hear from us in two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.