Media24’s Call Centre has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to assume the responsibility as Contact Centre Agent – Inbound, reporting to the CRM Manager.
Main purpose of the role:
- Verbal and Written communication to existing and potential clients to ensure targets and standards are achieved and client satisfaction maintained.
- Grade 12
- At least 1-year experience within an inbound environment;
- Written and spoken proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- General administration skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications
- Previous experience with SAP will be beneficial
- Weekend work and irregular hours may apply.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Pressure resilience
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Results orientation
Key outputs include:
- Achieve agreed levels of interactions to increase volume and revenue streams;
- Meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity;
- Meet the agreed level daily activities as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity
- Ensure first-call resolution
- Adhere to the contact centre policies and procedures at all times;
- Obtain, confirm and update all client details accurately and efficiently;
- Achieve monthly objectives as agreed with the manager;
- Keep all administrative work updated
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.