CONTACT CENTRE AGENT – INBOUND & EMAIL
Media24’s Call Centre seeks to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as Contact Centre Agent – Inbound, reporting to the CRM Manager.
Main purpose of the role
- Verbal and Written communication to existing and potential clients to ensure targets and standards are achieved and client satisfaction maintained
- Grade 12
- At least 1-year experience within a inbound environment;
- Written and spoken proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- General administration skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications
- Previous experience with SAP will be beneficial
- Weekend work may apply Weekend work will apply.
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Pressure resilience
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Results orientation
- Achieve agreed levels of interactions to increase volume and revenue streams;
- Meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity; Meet the agreed level daily activities as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity
- Ensure first-call resolution
- Adhere to the contact centre policies and procedures at all times;
- Obtain, confirm and update all client details accurately and efficiently;
- Achieve monthly objectives as agreed with the manager;
- Keep all administrative work updated
Closing Date: 2 February 2021
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.
Ingevolge Media24 se diensbillikheidsbeleid sal aan geskikte kandidate uit die aangewese groepe voorkeur gegee word.