Media24 Afrikaans News, a subsidiary of Media24 in Cape Town, currently requires the services of a Contact Centre Agent – Outbound.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to assume the responsibility as a Contact Centre Agent – Outbound, reporting to the Sales & Retention Manager. The position will be based at our offices in Cape Town. The Work From Home arrangement will still be applicable until further notice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for verbal and written communication in both English and Afrikaans to existing and potential clients to ensure targets and standards are achieved and client satisfaction maintained.
- Grade 12
- At least 2-year experience within a telesales or retention call centre environment
- Written and spoken proficiency in Afrikaans and English
- General administration skills
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications
- Previous experience with SAP will be beneficial
- Weekend work may apply from time to time
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Pressure resilience
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Results orientation
- Achieve agreed levels of interactions to increase volume and revenue streams;
- Meet the agreed level of contact with existing accounts as is necessary to maintain and increase levels of business activity;
- Ensure first-call resolution
- Adhere to the contact centre policies and procedures at all times;
- Obtain, confirm, and update all client details accurately and efficiently.
- Retain current business, upsell, and cross sell
- Achieve monthly objectives as agreed with the manager.
- Keep all administrative work updated
Given the Employment Equity Policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.