Selpal is seeking an efficient individual to assume the role of Contact Centre Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing all stakeholders with effective and timeous support and solutions. Shift work may be required.
The incumbent will report to the Contact Centre Team Leader.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Studying towards relevant qualification will be advantageous
- 2+ year experience in call centre environment or customer service experience
- Customer Centric
- Problem Solving
- Technical Capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Results orientated
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Highly organised with attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly operational needs as outlined by the business.
- Provide excellent customer service through support in all aspects of inbound and outbound related queries, escalations, and complaints as per company policy and procedure.
- Provide support using all tools and systems (example Calls, Teams, FreshDesk and FreshChat) in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner, In line with company policy and procedure.
- Ensure that you familiarise yourself with product knowledge and company features to be able to meet service delivery standards.
- Ensure timekeeping and attendance is adhered to.
- Show initiative by suggesting enhancements and improvements to build efficiency and service levels of Support.
- Demonstrate motivation abilities in supporting and encouraging the adoption of company values in the team.
- Compiles ad hoc reports as and when required