MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Manage the day to day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of agents in order to meet with the required service level components, standards and call centre targets.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Matric or relevant qualification
• Customer Service experience in a call centre environment
• Experience in people management / supervisory role
• Answer inbound calls and assist customers with their inquiries
• Respond and resolve written and web correspondence received from customers
• Action and update the customer requests on Listener
• Responsible for taking ownership fro escalated queries, ensuring resolution and follow up with customers
- Manage the delivery of team service level expectations, quality and productivity targets and indicators
- People management, including all HR related issues as well as staff development
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsible for the delivery of superior customer experience in every call
- Training, development and coaching of staff
- Motivation, leadership for a team developing future leaders
- Conducting performance appraisals for the team
- Work very closely with the team members to solve customer queries
- Scheduling / resource planning – forecasting to ensure sufficient number of age
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.