Providing Customers, Store Traders, Suppliers as well as the operational and field teams with effective and timeously support and solutions. Ensure duties are performed within the set-out regulations and policies as set out by the business which may be amended from time to time. Meet daily, weekly and monthly operational needs as outline within the job profile, or communicated daily, weekly or monthly.
The incumbent will report to the Contact Centre Team Leader
- Asenior certificate
- +1 year experience in a similar role
- A clear criminal and credit record
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Customer Care / Support Skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work at several communication levels
- Be able to work under pressure and handle stress
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Well-organised and able to work with and without supervision
- Must be able to prioritise and manage workload
- Attention to detail
- Driven to meet details
- Be able to work different shifts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in all aspects of Inbound and Outbound related queries, escalations and complaints.
- Provide Support using all tools and systems (example Calls, Teams, FreshDesk and FreshChat) in a professional, respectful, and courteous manner always.
- Ensure that you continuously familiarise yourself and abide by all policies and procedures implemented within the Department, and policies as a direct & specific requirement to your role.
- Ensure that you familiarise yourself with product knowledge and company features to be able to meet service delivery standards.
- Provide effective Support and solutions through presence and active engagement.
- Partake, strive to and encourage team members to meet and exceed SLA targets and turnaround times.
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with Reps, Supervisors, answering queries and effective handling of complaints.
- Ensure timekeeping and attendance is adhered to.
- Suggest enhancements and improvements to build efficiency and service levels of Support.
- Respond to and resolve all issues expressed by any Customer, Rep, Supervisor, Manager, etc.
- Motivate fellow team members (operational and field) to excel in performance and foster a culture of ownership, accountability and teamwork;
- Recognise positive contributions and value added;
- Drive the focus on improving the support provided to all teams and suppliers;
- Ensure all Human Resource policies and procedures are observed.
- Be willing to listen to and support colleagues and team members with professional problems, devoting time and imparting expertise where required.
- Portray confidence and express positive expectations toward the team and Company.
- Be approachable.
Communication and Feedback:
- Communicates information in a timely, accurate and understood manner;
- Ensure all relevant business communication and action plans are communicated and understood as and when required;
- Provides input and participates in calibration sessions.
Administration and Reporting:
- Compiles ad hoc reports as and when required;
- Reviews current reporting tools and suggests improvements to meet the Management Information requirements of the organisation.