Job Title :
Annual salary range (based on relevant experience and qualifications) : Location : Department : Reporting to :
Main Purpose of the position:
Coordinator: Monitoring & Evaluation (ACC)
R243,691 – R328,124
National Department of Health and FPD Head Office System Strengthening Cluster – CDC
Snr Project Manager ACC
The Advanced Clinical Care (ACC) M&E Coordinator will be seconded to support the National Department of Health Management with Monitoring and Evaluation of the Advanced Clinical Care program implementation. The ACC M&E Coordinator will generate required reports and support the Department of Health with drafting of M&E material related to the ACC program.
Scope of Work:
• Complete ad hoc tasks related to ACC M&E as assigned by National Department of Health and requested by ACC Specialist/ACC expert working group.
• Compile reports for funder and National Department of Health.
• Review emerging literature related to innovations in HIV prevention, care, and treatment
• Analyze routine and special data sources
• Report back to the ACC Expert Working group.
• Relationship management with ACC stakeholders
• Strategic document development (stakeholder engagement strategy, ACC operational
plan, marketing material)
• Communication activities – emails, ACC briefings.
• M&E and reporting activities
• Quality assurance of ACC deliverables
• All programme management documentation – minute taking, tracking, and updating,
Brightpod, archiving, SCL utilization
• Quarterly and monthly reports
• A tertiary qualification in M&E
• A Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation
Minimum working / Industry experience required:
• Knowledge of and experience using the routine data systems used by the National Department of Health.
• Research capabilities including literature review and data analysis.
• Experience drafting high-level written communication (e.g. donor reports, peer reviewed
• Minimum 3 years of experience in research and/or M&E.
• Valid code driver’s license
• Willingness to work at National Department of Health offices and FPD Head Office.
• Willingness to travel.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes.
• Proficiency in reading, speaking, and writing in English.
• Report writing and business writing level proficiency is essential.
• Proficiency in another language will be advantageous.
Closing date for applications: 24 December 2020 at 16h00
Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV to email@example.com or fax to 081 680 0736.
For enquiries please contact Leah Maenetja on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.