CORRESPONDENCE MANAGEMENT LEARNERSHIPS (X5)
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing learners who have completed grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The learnership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Work based exposure may include the following.
- Processing incoming / outgoing mail and mail batching
- Performing a range of Correspondence Management responsibilities
- Performing Banking Indemnity Form administration
- Rendering maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment, and material
- Providing Data capturing services
- Rendering Administrative responsibilities in Archives Administrative matters
- Performing Filing functions in Archive Services
- Performing File Retrieval in Archive Services
- Auditing of files
- Receiving and dispatching of files in Archive Services
- Scanning/Auditing of all files in the Branch
- Requesting and collecting of Off-site Files
- Performing Reception and Switchboard services
- Learners will be required to attend classes and complete assignments/portfolios of evidence,
- The learners will be required to complete 30% learning and 70% workplace learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF level 4 certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 results
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Road Accident Fund Values
The learnership programme will provide candidates with an opportunity to work while studying towards a nationally recognized qualification related to this learnership.
Learners will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 07 December 2021
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT:
Kindly note no hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the reference number for the Learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
3. Applicants must be unemployed, or never employed in the field of the post and never participated in a learnership programme in the relevant field of the post previously
4. The applicant must not have previously served as learner before.
5. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as a learner and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.