This post is available from 1 January 2022 at Bishops Pre-Prep
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with the other Educational Psychologists within the school environment
- Be a qualified Educational Psychologist with experience working in a school especially at Primary School level.
- Be able to co-ordinate the learning support programmes of the boys
- Be able to counsel in groups and in an individual setting
- Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the Bishops Support Unit
- Need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and work well with parents, staff and therapists
- Be a South African citizen
- Be computer literate and have good administrative skills.
Applications, including a short CV with the names and contact details of 3 referees should be emailed to Sharlene Groom by 16 September 2021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org