The above position is vacant at our FCS-Bethlehem Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to count and verify the client’s money.
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years’ cashier experience
- Must be able to work dayshift and nightshift
- Ensure that cash processing procedures are adhered to
- Counting and verifying money
- Balancing and reconciling money
- Operating money counting machines
- Packing ATM’s
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be self- motivated
- Willing to work overtime
- Numeric skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Communication skills
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Attention to detail
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.