A vacancy exists for a Credit Controller stationed at Fidelity Cash Solutions – Midrand. The position will report to the Credit Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to make sure that the debtors’ collections are done timeously.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a Credit Management Certificate.
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge in debtors / Credit Control.
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power point and especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have own transport.
Key Performance Areas:
- Performing the full credit control functions
- Maintaining and managing collections in relation to the company’s Group Credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow at all times
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum.
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targets
Other personality attributes:
- Numerical accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.