Position: Credit Controller
Fidelity Cash Solutions – Head Office Midrand
REPORTING TO: The Credit Manager
A vacancy exists for a Credit Controller stationed at Fidelity Cash Solutions – Midrand. The position will report to the Credit Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to make sure that the debtors’ collections are done timeously.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a Credit Management Certificate.
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge in debtors / Credit Control.
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power point and especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have own transport.
Key Performance Areas:
- Performing the full credit control functions
- Maintaining and managing collections in relation to the company’s Group Credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow at all times
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum.
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targets
Other personality attributes:
- Numerical accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work