Overall Purpose of the Job: Accurate capturing of new client Contracts, and handling telephone and email queries. Need at least 3 years’ experience on TransUnion (ITC).
Minimum qualification and experience:
Must be able to type fast and accurately and be detail orientated.
Sound knowledge of MS Office with extensive EXCEL knowledge as well as good telephone skills.
- Receiving of all Credit vetting contracts via the different channels via Email
- To QA the contracts to ensure that all signatures match the contract
- To Validate the ID number on the ID Validator to ensure that the ID number provided is correct
- To ensure that all Necessary Documents that is required to do a Credit Vetting check is correct as per the Contract.
- To Escalate any Queries and Discrepancies to the Credit Vetting Supervisor Immediately
- All Contracts to be Captured accurately within 24 hours of receiving them
- To Handle all Queries Via Email and Telephonically that you receive
- To do affordable checks on all the clients on TransUnion ITC
- Action orientated
- Integrity and trust
- Good communication/written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle pressure
- Listener Experience
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.