Head Office – CSA – Helderkruin
Reporting to: Creditors Supervisor
The above position is vacant at Head Office, reporting to the Creditors Supervisor.
The overall purpose of this position is to perform a full Creditors’ function.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and a recognised creditors qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge of creditors systems and reconciliations is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and especially Excel is essential
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Numeric accuracy and ability to work methodically.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained
- Preparation of invoices and capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines
- Ensuring that monthly statements are received and creditors’ accounts are reconciled monthly / weekly for fuel creditors
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved
- Administration of creditor accounts
- Preparation and capturing of creditor payments
- Filing of all relevant documentation
- Ensuring the correct handling of VAT in all instances
- Accurately raise accruals for each month
Other personality attributes:
- Must be pro-active and innovative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with suppliers and personnel at all levels
- Customer focus.
- Communication skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful