Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Regional Customer Benefits Administrator to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to administrate processes of the Benefits Programme and in addition collate and consolidate all information for reporting purposes.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years’ administration experience
- Diploma in Business Administration, Customer Service or Relevant
- Oversee all benefit reporting and administration for a specified region.
- Maintain accurate data capturing and completion of documentation pertaining to customer service.
- Accurately process transactions on the CRM systems as well as capturing and reporting.
- Review and communicate card balances, card reports and/ or statements for customers when necessary.
- Arrange the returns for refund/ exchange of the product, with stores.
- Assist with quality assurance queries, escalating and following up to ensure customers received feedback accordingly.
- Assist customers with any queries and escalate queries where applicable.
- Respond to written or email enquiries on various platforms.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Customer service focused
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Excellent organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.