We are looking for a Customer Relations Team Leader to join our team.
- People Management: Leading and developing a team of customer care agents
- Ensure all enquiries / complaints are dealt with timeously and efficiently by eliminating barriers to productivity and quality.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in line with the company policy and procedures
- Owning and driving performance metrics with the team to achieve customer promise expectations
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, other departments within the company and so forth.
- Stats and Reporting
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively head off negative service trends through Quality Assurance, training etc.
- 3 years Customer Relations Manager / Team leader experience required
- Technical knowledge of vehicles preferred
- Motor industry experience advantageous
- Experience in Contact Centre Operations preferable
The ideal candidate has:
- An absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications with exceptional data analysis skills.
- Determination as a team player and decision making and leadership skills.
- A sense of urgency
- 15 Days Annual leave
- PSG Provident Fund