the customer’s query on the Incident Management System, initial or budgetary quoting, following up
for purchase order or acceptance of the quotation and assigning to the relevant technical team
responsible to execute work. In the event that the incident can be resolved without any technical
onsite personnel, i.e. Listener profile updates or contact detail updates – resolve the query
telephonically or via email. Obtain confirmation that query has been resolved. Administratively
accurate recording of problem description, accurately attaching and recording of customer
acceptance. Customer incident management reporting at regular or prescribed intervals. Customer
alarm monitoring and response reporting as requested. Interdepartmental interaction between
different control rooms in order to serve our customer’s service requirements always at the highest
standard. Due to the Commercial Business operating in the Business to Business operating model,
professional communication, timeous communication and extreme due diligence on following up with
customers and handling complaints fast and efficiently.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- At least 2 years administration experience within a client-centric environment
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and relative incident management solutions, financial management system
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving Customer service requests telephonically or via email
- Record the incident in the incident management system
- Quote customer for budgetary values in order to get acceptance of labour and travel rates
- Follow up on customer acceptance and manage open incidents
- Administrative processes to facilitate job and technical processing and assigning to relevant technical team.
- Processing of all SAP/other related processes to facilitate customer engagement
- Managing customer complaints fast and efficiently to completion and liaising interdepartmentally while keeping customers informed until resolution.
- Liaising daily with various departments to attain the necessary status on client’s requests
- Communication and feedback to clients on an ongoing basis regarding all requests and/or
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Maintaining the customer details within the incident management system
- Manage all customer queries to completion and keeping the administrative proof for reporting and historical data and future queries
- Customer centric
- Action orientated
- Organising skills
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.