Hollywoodbets exciting opportunities for X2 Customer Service Supervisors (Digital) to be based at our Umhlanga Office in Durban. This position is responsible for the daily management of the Digital team and ensuring that the customer care SOP is always followed through and maintained. Ensuring Departmental KPI’s are achieved against set prescribed targets.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Betting types and procedures.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Experience in the Betting industry.
- Experience working with Social Media platforms
- Ensure that resources are trained to effectively deal with betting or result enquiries, account information queries, and lodging complaints and/or other customer care initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and ensure that all internal control procedures are followed.
- Report on deviations to procedures and corrective actions.
- Ensure that the team displays good customer service principles in their dealings with customers and other internal Team Members/Departments/Branches.
- Ensure the department is optimally staffed at all times (Accurate Rostering of the department).
- Review internal control procedures to ensure that controls are in place to manage staff/staff accountability and to be pro-active in managing and highlighting potential concerns.
- Ensure that the company brand and image is promoted through excellent customer service.
- Identify root causes of customer queries and look at ways and initiatives to reduce specific customer queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query.
- Ensure queries are resolved timeously and at point of call where possible (first call resolution).
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Identify ways in which to increase motivation and team work and to foster a positive work environment.
- Review training needs continuously.
- Conduct performance review with the Team Members.
- Implement strategies to manage staff conduct and ensure poor performance procedures/disciplinary processes are followed consistently where required.
- Monthly feedback meeting reporting, trend reporting, resource management reporting etc.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Mobile, FICA, Outbound and Quality Assurance in order to understand the dependencies that exist between departments, if any.
- This is a position of trust and high ethical standards are expected within this role.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Leadership skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.