Reporting to: General Manager
Overall purpose of the job: The Customer Support Agent role primarily involves communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to a product or service. They ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service. You’ll make sure that service standards are being met. This role works across multiple departments within the company to ensure total customer satisfaction. Assisting all clients with All queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers either directly or through a team of customer service agents
- Providing help to customers using Fidelity SecureDrive’s products and services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants. This requires collaboration with the technical teams in SA, India and Jamaica.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Assisting clients with Accounts related queries via communication with Accounts and providing feedback to the client.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Producing written information for customers (Sending clients forms to complete regarding De-Re Installation / Cancellations / Change of ownerships)
- Providing training to customers via phone.
- Setting up and providing usernames and passwords for customers
- Assisting customers through the setup process and training customers on the different features of the system
- Maintain a deep knowledge of Fidelity SecureDrive’s products and services and keep up to date with changes
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Address any issues/disputes from customers or clients as quickly and efficiently as possible
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant qualification/degree advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in Telematics advantageous
- Strong understanding of customer services management process
- Good knowledge of end to end supply chain and the impacts of demand on fitment schedule
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Action orientated
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Be comfortable with working in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.