- 2 years’ experience in a betting environment.
- Own transportation.
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel and MS Word – Intermediate).
- A Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years administration experience.
- Manage the sports and soccer imports that need to be done throughout the day on all platforms. This includes ensuring that related bets will not be allowed on tournaments with the same teams and that no duplications of events occur. This also includes making sure that the manual creation of games is satisfactory and that soccer games have been created.
- Create the various soccer and sports fixture guides for customers to use in all our Branches.
- Monitor price movements for soccer and other sports throughout the day.
- Create and price events for cricket, golf, rugby and boxing on all platforms.
- Update betting for all outright events.
- To post soccer and lucky numbers results on the intranet for Branches to display to customers as well posting the results on Social Media.
- Create lucky numbers events and ensure that betting is open for all draws every day.
- Create the sport exotic bet types and exotic guide for customers to use in branches or download from the website.
- Result fixtures on all platforms as soon as results have cleared and monitor the auto closing of events.
- Check the ‘unresulted events’ report timeously and enter results where necessary.
- Send the figures SMS to senior management so they can be kept aware of current profit/losses.
- Perform a soccer comparison so we can constantly keep ahead of the competition.
- Auditing events for profit and loss after event results are processed.
- Assist customers with any sports betting related queries or complaints and try to resolve any disputes in a professional and timeous manner.
- Assist other Departments or Branches that need help with ticket or sports related queries. This includes the confirmation of soccer money back promotions and manual payouts.
- Confirm bets for the call center or branches as well as confirm accounts are allowed to make large
- withdraws for the Withdrawals Department.
- Adhoc functions as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and always show initiative .
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.