Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities for X6 Data Capturers to be based at our Umhlanga Office in Durban. This position is responsible for auditing and filing of customers FICA documents timeously as well as updating customer account statuses in line with documents received via various channels, i.e. email, FICA Self-service, mobile scans, etc.
- 6 Months experience in a customer service role.
- Computer Literate.
- Knowledge of the Excel Spreadsheet.
- Ensure the accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly reporting statistics.
- Verifying the accuracy of FICA information on SYX against supporting documents attached on the system.
- Assessing account accuracy and rectifying errors in accordance with FICA requirements.
- Review supporting FICA documents to ensure they are compliant and FICA bonuses are allocated accordingly.
- Ensuring the account statuses are changed in line with the assessment findings.
- Daily communication and reporting on any discrepancies found.
- Compiling a daily report on all accounts assigned for auditing purposes.
- Identify active accounts that have outstanding documents and attach the relevant documents to ensure compliance.
- Consistently achieve the set daily, weekly, monthly productive and quality targets.
- Carry out additional ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the business
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.