Reporting to: Data Centre Supervisor
Overall Purpose of the job:
Ensuring accuracy and completion of information being captured for client detail updates, save offers and any ad-hoc requests.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 – Essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience as a data maintenance clerk or in a similar role
- Billing Experience will be an advantage
- Post-Matric Qualification will be an advantage
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that customer information is actioned correctly, data base to be maintained with correct and accurate information.
- To ensure that all rate reductions are captured timeously and accurately on LSN.
- To ensure that client’s services and fees are downgraded in time, to minimize billing errors and refunds.
- Discounts to be captured accurately.
- To ensure that all data updates e.g. Telephone numbers, email addresses, passwords etc. and accurately captured on LSN.
- To achieve your minimum target in order to achieve your productivity on a daily basis.
- All daily work that is sent needs to be done and should you not be able to reach your target to have a valid reason and inform your supervisor timeously.
- To ensure that working hours and lunch breaks are adhered to unless if you have an emergency and arrangements has been made.
- To ensure that any and or add a request for data-related work to be done on time.
- Computer literate – Ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to take direction well, using active listening skills, asking questions and taking notes if necessary.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent computer skills (database, word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet experience).
- Excellent phone etiquette, public relations and customer service skills.
- Ability to perform as an effective, positive team member.
- Impeccable ethical business practices.
- Maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Excellent history of attendance and on-time performance.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.