|PUBLISHED DATE||09 April 2021|
|CLOSING DATE||23 April 2021|
|POSITION DESCRIPTION||Debtors Clerk|
|REPORTING TO||Financial Manager
|PURPOSE OF THE JOB||Timeously and accurately process all relevant documentation related to the sales and export of bulk manganese.
|KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS||· Validates purchase orders, invoices, waybills, loading and offloading schedules, clearance certificates and payments with RMB and other in terms of company standards and procedures.
· Ensure that payment terms and deadlines are met.
· Maintains and updates debtors records on the system and manages and maintains an accurate and accessible document management system.
· Liase with RMB, Clearance Company and internal Logistics.
· Performs accurate debtor’s reconciliations and perform adjustments if required.
· Expedite final payment.
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED||Certificate in bookkeeping or similar (NQF Level 5)
Diploma in Bookkeeping or Financial Management (NQF Level 6) (advantageous)
|MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED||2 years’ experience within a export Debtor’s environment.
Mining and shipping industry experience advantageous.
|ATTRIBUTES||· Attention to detail
· Meticulous in work execution
· Zero tolerance for errors
· Drive and enthusiasm
· Assertive in obtaining the correct information
· Team work
|COMPETENCIES||· Accuracy and attention to detail
· The ability to work well within a team
· Continuous improvement abilities
· Ability to work under pressure