We are looking to hire a personable dental receptionist to ensure that dental patients’ appointments are appropriately scheduled, rescheduled, or canceled, depending on the needs of the patients.
The dental receptionist’s responsibilities include entering patient information onto our data system, account reconciliations, answering patients’ questions, and arranging referrals to other dental specialists.
You should also be able to prepare billing statements.
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
• Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
• Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
• Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
• Preparing patients’ charts and daily schedules for the dental staff.
• Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
• Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic reminders.
• Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
• Good telephone etiquette.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
NB – Must have a strong Afrikaans reading, writing, and verbal competency
The position is based in Durbanville and the successful incumbent will need to reside in close proximity to the Practice.