|Vacancy: Diesel Mechanic
Region: Fidelity Autobody
Reporting to: Workshop foreman
Minimum qualifications and experience:
· Diesel Mechanic Certificate.
· At least 5 years’ experience as a diesel mechanic.
· Must have their own tools.
· Must have their own reliable transport.
· Must be willing to work overtime during the week and Saturday.
· Must know how injectors and diesel pumps work.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
· Diagnose, Identify and clear faults
· Rebuild D4D, GD6, NP200 and Dyna plus Hino engines
· Exceptional fault-finding skill.
· Service and repair Toyota diesel Hilux D4D, GD6, Nissan NP200 diesel and Toyota Dyna plus Hino.
· Pro-active and a team player
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Efficient time management skills
· Reliable and honest
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful