We’re on the hunt for fresh talent… We need a young, committed, digital administrator with fresh ideas and steady head to help us take our clients’ digital marketing efforts into the stratosphere!
Could that be you?
Maybe, but first, we need you to check some boxes… Can you wield digital platforms with the discipline, finesse and power of a samurai master? Are you an all-round lekker person? And are you willing to immerse yourself in a full spectrum of digital skillsets to learn, grow and one day become a digital marketing master of the universe?
If you said yes, yes and hell yes; then you might just be exactly who we are looking for!
But, before we can make you the next web advertising wizard or social media guru, we need to know who you are. So, put up your hand for this great gig by sending us your CV and if we also think that you’re awesome, we’ll be in touch.
Legal said we have to say this…so if you don’t hear from us in two weeks blah-blah-blah unsuccessful blah-blah-blah.
- One year of experience in a social media marketing, online community management or similar position
- Professional in conduct
- Results driven and analytical
- The ability to think creatively and quickly when required (Who did Andrew Garfield play in The Social Network? Hey? WHO?)
- The ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate good English skills (good writing skills included)
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Ability to build relationships and customer service orientated (Not just on Facebook. In real life too)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Performs well as part of a team and is good at motivating team work
- Well presented (Spinach in the teeth will not be tolerated)
- Comfortable in the digital marketing arena
- The ability to work well under pressure
Posted on 04 Sep 2021
Apply by email