Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Digital Coordinator to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to coordinate and support all digital and social media marketing platforms and assets in order to ensure customer engagement.
- Grade 12 / Matric. Diploma or Degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media and related websites in order to grow the market base.
- Conduct content planning, including copywriting and website updates.
- Analyse all digital activities and develop recommendations based upon results and effectiveness in meeting business objectives.
- Conduct research on the latest developments on the digital space and integrate these trends into the digital marketing plan.
- Assist in maintaining campaigns, strategies and social media activations for the marketing department.
- Create trackable links for emailers, web banners, display banners and other digital assets.
- Contribute towards the quantitative and qualitative campaign research.
- Serve as the key liaison between the marketing department and external marketing agencies.
- Provide launch reports and regular interim as well as monthly reports.
- Monitor results of digital marketing campaigns and report any successes or shortcomings to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Develop and source content for certain campaigns such as Terms and Conditions, Web Landing Pages, Text ads and Emailer Content.
- Develop and maintain campaign schedules to ensure all activity is integrated, targeted and measurable against clear campaign objectives.
- Translate media plan into a digital campaign by ensuring correct dates, targeting, budgets, objectives and placements are applied.
- Computer Skills – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook )
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Quality Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.