Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Grade C PSIRA accredited and registered
- Doghandler Training DH1 and DH2
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit
- Computer literate an advantage
- Must have Dog Handler experience
- Must reside in Jonannesburg
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.